1. What did you do in 2008 that you'd never done before?
- whole-heartedly, fearlessly and deliberately walk away from something that made me unhappy. I've walked away from a lot of things in the past, but always with a bit of apprehension, and maybe regret. Not this time, though.
-Shop like there was no tomorrow and as if my wallet was bottomless! XDDD
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
- I stopped making resolutions many years ago since I keep forgetting what they are. XDDD
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
- None. T_T
6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
- The chance to travel abroad
- The chance/resources/time to study... something, anything. ^_^
7. What date from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
- November 26. I got my job offer from my new company. I resigned from PS the next day. XD
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
- See number 7.
9. What was your biggest failure?
- That I didn't do it sooner, when I started to realize that we got the short end of the stick afterall, and some people were not willing to deliver what they promised.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
- I had a bad tooth that had to be taken out, a yeast infection, a couple of flu attacks.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
- This new video card and wi-fi card that we're using right now!! WHOOOOO!!! Oh, and a whole BUNCH Of books and graphic novels!!! ^_______^
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
- Kate, a friend of mine who stayed strong despite not achieving what she originally set out to do in SG. :)
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
- Myself, I suppose, for knowing I was unhappy but being too scared to do anything about it sooner. XDD
14. Where did most of your money go?
- RENT, BILLS AND GROCERIES! But not anymore!
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
- a new job. Fallout 3. XD
16. What song will always remind you of 2008?
- The live version of the Eheads' "Minsan" ^_^
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
- happier or sadder? Happier
- richer or poorer? Richer!!!
- thinner or fatter? Haha! Ian says I'm getting thinner from all the walking and commuting that we now have to do. I sure hope he's right. XDDD
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
- I wish I spent more time having fun with friends and/or learning something new instead of just being constantly tired and stressed out or sleeping.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
- Whining and complaining.
20. How did you spend the holidays?
- Last year, I WAS AT WORK THE WHOLE TIME. This year, I'll be able to have a proper Christmas and New Year with two sets of families and a whole bunch of friends. ^_^
21. Did you fall in love in 2008?
- Yes. ^_^
22. How many one-night stands?
- HA???? O_O;;
23. What was your favorite TV program?
- Been into Dexter and Bones recently. Heroes started to suck.
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
- Hmmm.... Hollywood, maybe. For ruining a lot of good things for anime fans (will expound in a later post). Oh, and Stephanie Meyer for churning out that whole Twilight crap (again, more in a later, collective rant post).
25. What was the best book you read?
- NOT TWILIGHT! HAHAHA!!! Probably Watchmen or The Ultimates Vol. 1.
26. What was your favorite film of this year?
Sweeney Todd. The Dark Knight. Iron Man. Bolt. Burn After Reading. Coraline.
27. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
- NONE. I just went to work everyday and I didn't see the point of dressing up. I would have gone to work in pajamas, if I could. Recently, though, I'm veering towards Vivenne-esque.
28 Whom did you miss?
- My high school friends. UST Co-op peeps. AEGIS peeps. I didn't get to see enough of them, I think. ^_^
29. Who was the best new person you met?
- Hmm... Prolly a guy named Erwin. XDDDDD
30. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008.
- Love yourself. Respect yourself. You deserve it, and so much more.